My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There is always hope!

I have been going through boxes of photographs and old cards that were given to me by my girls and my husband Kim. It makes me a little meloncholy to see our family when we were all younger. Where did the time go? I have to say that I do miss those days. They were definately a wonderful time of my life. I was overly busy alot though. I din't know how to slow down, so I often ran myself ragged. I had a hard time saying no to things. I don't know if it was because I tried to please everyone or that I just didn't want to be left out of anything. Whatever the reason, I am happy to say that I no longer have that problem. I have learned to say no and I have learned to slow down. There is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment